Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Posting Personal Information Illegal Is It Illegal To Post Someone's Personal Information To 4chan?

Is it illegal to post someone's personal information to 4chan? - posting personal information illegal

I carve more. HARD. Someone really took advantage of my good character and made me suffer. Now I want to show my worst kind.

I'm a / b / late. Not surf every night / b /. In the past, I saw many people on the phone, addresses, details of the work, and all information on this site that victims want to publish, make, go and buy a dog.

My question is: Is it forbidden to publish personal information of the individual sites such as 4chan, 7chan, 420chan, 711chan and 12CHAN known? Partyvan it appears on my door and get me, if I do that? Is it allowed to ask this question here? What should I ask? I have all his repressed anger on the side of me that I needed revenge. But I am legally responsible and accountable for the publication of this information? What about the damage caused by the madman, who could not visit this page if you have this information. I really need the personal army! Just not exactly sure if I go to jail for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment