Saturday, February 6, 2010

Groin Pain Tubal Pregnancy Am I Having A Tubal Pregnancy?

Am i having a tubal pregnancy? - groin pain tubal pregnancy

I discovered that I was pregnant, very early (3-4 weeks). Now I'm 5-6 weeks pregnant. And I've had slight pain in abdomen. Then one day I had and I Finacea sex and he slapped my cervix nad Servere pain she felt as if I stretched bar. My doctor is concerned because I have a tubal pregnancy with Clock and me into his office every two days. IB normal hCG levels, and doubled every 48 hours, as it should. I also have no bleeding, no shoulder pain, nothing. I do not know what to do, I was very nervous, and I support and I want this baby. HELP!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

You should scan one in the near future, like next week. Then they can say with certainty whether the child is in the heart tubes or not. Also since uve not had a bleed, which usually indicates that this is not an ectopic pregnancy

Good luck and congratulations

nascar22... said...

is the tidal or tubes tied?
I broke my pipe and pregnant 4 months later ..
I had some problems, but now 7 weeks and healthy ..
if you have a fallopian tube are very close and maybe you can float the egg in the uterus .... Good luck

musiqsch... said...

Unfortunately, there is nothing more to do than wait. I hold you in my thoughts.

clairebh... said...

Yesterday my friend discovered that she had an ectopic pregnancy.
The symptoms are:
* Loss of sexual desire
* Severe pain
* Bleeding

If the doctor thinks that was the case, they should have an ultrasound immediately. Try not to worry too much, or what
Effects on the baby. If you really ask them about this, an ultrasound examination, only to calm ur too worried. Good luck

Post a Comment