Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Pictures Of Girls On Boats Is It Appropriate For A Dad To Take 40 Pictures Of His Well Developed 14 Yr. Old In A Bikini On The Beach?

Is it appropriate for a dad to take 40 pictures of his well developed 14 yr. old in a bikini on the beach? - pictures of girls on boats

My husband and I have been raising the two girls 10 years, we have a period of three years combined. His daughter is in her mid 14 provides, but much older, with a size of 5-cup size and D. My husband took her to a friend and boating and took 40-50 pictures of girls in swimsuits. Now I spend my daughter has published photos on myspace and I'm angry! I can not help but wonder that the atmosphere was ripe for it to take many pictures of her in a way which shows that first, much less now that they are all over the Internet. If you need advice.

5 comments:

jason said...

Good Grief people were naked girls? He does not know whether to go proud to be a father and Crime jump off a bridge! Frankly, if the breasts are a size D Fancy ..... no problems. Just because it's not a series of photos to make him a criminal and the other said, yes, I am sure that if the device has encouraged girls, of course not! and her husband had a problem with alcohol, beer, and I do not think so. So, before frying in a pan *** You can be cool and no data, because it is repetitive to an offer. sounds like a day on the lake, and then make a trip inceset come on!

Dallas K said...

I do not agree it was appropriate. But unless this guy is a total psychopath wouldnt go to the conclusion that I'm more than just the pictures of his daughter and her boyfriend on a trip. Yes, it seems this is a little strange not to talk to him about it but why. And talk to the girls. I think both have an interest in the situation. Talk to them and hope that you both understand each other.

BoyCrazy said...

2 or 3 photos May acceptable. But 40-50? It is appalling that a parent would have that many pictures of her daughter, no matter what you wear. You need to talk about it. And if you pictures on his myspace, tell him to remove them. If he refuses, you can probably find remove Tom (the creator of MySpace) to them.

elysiala... said...

Frankly, they were in a boat on the lake. They should be covered with snow? In addition, girls who like their pictures taken, probably made it all.

I mean, if you are really interested to see what his attitude to girls, but it's just be sure there is nothing wrong.

Maria said...

You should not lead and should not TheMon Internet ad. Even if you are with a bathing suit for my father.

Post a Comment