Monday, February 22, 2010

Pain And Heart Beat In Left Arm Sometimes I Get A Sharp Pain My Left Upper Arm And Heart At Once But Its Short Lasting. Is This A <3 Attack?

Sometimes I get a sharp pain my left upper arm and heart at once but its short lasting. Is this a <3 attack? - pain and heart beat in left arm

It hurts my heart and my left arm at the same time and its very strong but very fast. Ive got it maybe 3 times and bruised his arm is expected to be associated with heart attacks, in conjunction, and I wonder if these feelings are mild heart attack, or perhaps a little less seriously. I had an electrocardiogram and, though an irregular heartbeat is mt everything he met. Is this a sign of bad cirrculation maybe too much? Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment