Saturday, January 9, 2010

Treating Acid Reflux Which Is Better At Treating Acid Reflux, Prilosec Or Protonix?

Which is better at treating acid reflux, Prilosec or Protonix? - treating acid reflux

When I started with acid reflux, my doctor told me to take Prilosec because it is at the bar. I followed a course of two weeks and no help at all, so that they Prontonix me. The Protonix helped enormously, but still suffers from the accumulation of acid in the morning, and I started before going to bed Protonix instead of breakfast. It was a week or more seems to help.

1 comment:

kcbooboo... said...

Forget it. I think you should try Mona Vie. This is a healthy drink juices. As your body healthy in general, is that acid reflux disease, and a lot of other things ... It is also good.

www.myspace.com / MVjuicerocks

I hope that helps.

Kacie
(503) 933-4749

Post a Comment