Sunday, January 17, 2010

Tough Tablet Pc Looking For The Right Tablet Pc - Could You Help? - Tough, 3 GHz At Least, 4 -6 GB Ram, ATI, Nvidia,Intel Amd?

Looking for the right Tablet pc - Could you help? - Tough, 3 GHz at least, 4 -6 GB Ram, ATI, Nvidia,Intel Amd? - tough tablet pc

They put me in the standard, but do not want the trouble.

I design things all the time. Things that can be a graphic design program.
I hear lots of music, but do not worry too much noise.
I write long letters
I continue to surf the Internet in general.
I need a very wide range of wireless card found.
I need the keys light up.
I need a Tablet PC: = Touchscreen
I need it fast: = At least 3.0 GHz
I need a long battery life
I need faster RAM and 4 to 8 ideas about - or "refreshable"
I need a trackpad with buttons
I recognize the fingerprint is required
I need a very high resolution / BRIGHT
I need to get their bowels (magnesium casing to hold)
I prefer something around 12 ", but it is 15".
You can have a DVD recorder, but could not get an external.
I will also think that solid state disk during the bloody put on the shelves to go.

I know that these 3 names and no effect on the others:

In order to qualify:
IBM, Alienware, and Toughbook.

I'll never touch an HP. You should begin to be free razor with them.

Dell, Gateway, Sony, and may result in hell. Asus is good in my book, for now, but it eludes me.

Thank you very much.

3 comments:

joshinda said...

4.8 GB of RAM you crazy? I do things in a more intensive use of 2GB. He has the major PC manufacturers have to play with your brain? More than 2-3GB (unless you want a monster PC) is important to remember that these companies can charge only twice, when she slowly up to 8 GB of RAM old. In addition, 3 GHz dual-core or single? You do not need a quad-core and I think we need a way to dual-core 2GHz, what you said. I do not know laptops that meet your requirements though. They remind me of the guy in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65BTdxWp9 ...

Seriously, you'll laugh, after what you just said

Pylon said...

Consider the following measures will be taken over by Lenovo. IBM Thinkpad done before, but in 2005 was his division to Lenovo ThinkPad and Lenovo now sells produce. The majority of IBM's quality is still there.

ThinkPad X200 is what you are looking for.
http://shop.lenovo.com/us/notebooks/thin ...

12-screen, thumb drive like hell, magnesium housing role shelf. The buttons do not light the light, drink is available to the keyboard, such ThinkLight illuminate known. Triggered Press Fn + PageUp will.

Warnings: No touchpad, the screen resolution is relatively low and the processor is low.

If you want performance, but I suggest a Thinkpad W500. It is a pill, not the touch screen, but much, much more powerful. A 3.06GHz processor is an option, and graphics workstation-class, and the matter is for working in 3D. Resolution up to 1920's 1280th 8 GB of RAM is an option. It is a touch pad. The matter is very heavy, with a cage made of magnesium alloy.
http://shop.lenovo.com/SEUILibrary/contr ...

Justin Reyes said...

Sorry .... uh, what you are looking for is not found .... $ 2000 Teblet PC has a 2.6 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo

Just specification, which plays in the absence of a high level, with the exception of the design of 3D models and the reality of the game, the highest ....

A TX2 HP Tablet PC is a great ...
It offers multi-touch (if the PC recognize two points of contact and can be extended, the crushing and gestures of Nice)

What is HPS?

Also a high resolution of 1920x1200, which are not found in a 12-15 inch screen ....

Look for people with wireless-N
Also hints of light that I do not think they can sell the Tablet PC as well ...

If you created .... I like Corel, Adobe, Crytek Sandbox, and other programs .... You do not need a system so strong ... I have a system that has 4 GB of RAM and a 8800GT and I can work without delay ....

Contact me
justinxtreme@yahoo.com

It can really help with the laptop directly choosingt

Post a Comment