Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Heavy Cm Before Period Implantation Or Period?

Implantation or period? - heavy cm before period

Ok, I admit that these 2 WW was horrible! LOL I have another question. (Imagine That)! So I had my LH surge in the 28-29, was stained with egg white cm 28th I BD 27 and 28 and made a little prayer! He had read how many women lotiony cm or cream later, but I did not. I had one days cm thick cream (TMI, sorry) and then it was to dry up. My luteal phase is shorter and only 10-12 days, and went with 11 this month, which means that I for one DSB 6.7, but my time is due in about 5-6 days. Yesterday, I felt really bad and what could be a slight feeling in my chest with some cramps in the abdomen (uterus), most of the day. Today I went into the bathroom and there is increased cm, which is not very coarse, elastic. No more pain, maybe a bit of breast tenderness and do not feel as bad as I said yesterday. I never really much attention to foot a week before my time, I wonder if it was normal or implantation? I know you gettin understand only 20% chance, so that I am notg my expectations, mainly because I have a short luteal phase, which reduces my chances asking = (simple, if someone could clarify, I hope the 2WW fun to play until the end. Anyone who had similar things in operation? Thank you for their help and lots of baby dust all in my boat, "because this is the first that some of you BFP on HPT? What have you use? Thanks again!
TTC # 2 ******* *******

2 comments:

Jackie {Conner<3 born Oct 4th said...

I just got my BFP yesterday and a couple of days before I Due AF started on constipation and nausea, only sometimes. I also had cramps and I thought it came from. Day of AF to come, that I had very bad cramps all day and thought I was bleeding and stopped it, but it was only a couple of kids in search of CM. After a few days my pain began to Brest, and the pain worsened. 4 days, I'm late for my test and got BFP.

Hope this helps babydust ** **

Elicia said...

What WW, BD, BFP, cm. DSB .. I do not understand, and I'm pregnant? I can only decode high-pressure turbine. For this reason I will not be able to react to

Post a Comment