Saturday, December 5, 2009

Sweets Lyme Disease Please Any Doctor Or Nurse Help Me ?

Please any doctor or nurse help me ? - sweets lyme disease

Male 24, I was very, very sick for a few months. I had all these tests before and during the course of time and the doctors have diagnosed depression and anxiety chemical imbalance.

SSRIs have not yet, I am not convinced that I suffer from depression.

My symptoms are a lot of weakness. Lack of energy in the legs, arms and legs heavy.fatigue, my appetite is the desire for sweets and fried foods. I hate waking up in the morning and sleep all day and I'm up all night. I'm retired from all that I feel bad that, in general.

Begin with easy and what has happened since the last 5 months.

I went to another doctor will be appointed after the tests.

Biochemistry-glucose, TSH, creatinine, uric acid, sodium, potassium, chloride, CK, ALT, bilirubin, albumin, cholesterol, vitamin B12, iron, ferritin, urinalysis (Chemeical)

Radio-Canada
Other tests - If the calcium
Vit D
ESR
PCR

FOBT (analysis of occult blood in the stool)

All tests came out Good Lies No changes.
My doctor refers to a psychiatrist.

I mean seriously, I'm dying from a mysterious illness and have lost all hope. Not really, I think, depression or anxiety ATALL!

I went to the cardiologist, who performed several tests and said my heart is right.

Doing all of these studies gave a good indication of whether I am physically healthy.
Now I think some rare diseases such as Lyme disease have? ?
Lyme Disease If I show something abnormal in the tests above?

2 comments:

Kim K said...

His love does not die is the anxiety / fear I have 39yrs. old and every day in my life and I take 100mg Zoloft 1xday and 1xday changed only 1mg xanax klonopin 5 mg 1xday I make withdrawals from drugs and everything because I'm on this medication. 5 years. more or less. You do not have to explode to die from a disease, but honey panic does not kill you, I promise you, if you will your thoughts, hot, Sick, Sick, Shakey, and your heart Freakin? Panic is .. Last year I was 15, I ECG was about U.S. $ 15,000 for medical expenses and insurance, is sad and awful that my family hates me, my kids think I'm crazy, I threw my husband because I did not have control over my mind. .. It's all about the honey of the mind, "normal" people have chest pain and had no desire and go hmm no no no no, we flew out of proportion and that he was dying, I urge you to see a psychiatrist or psychologists, I think every week and makes honey please.

Armenia4... said...

Sounds like depression, although I'm not a doctor. When I am depressed, I feel tired, listless, tired and weak, and I'm looking forward to carbohydrates and junk food. Retirement is another red flag for me. I am not a doctor, but I have seen and experienced enough to feel that you can fight depression. Please talk to your doctor if you can break this vicious circle. You do not have a mysterious illness, do not think so much of what shows you mention you on one thing - depression.

Post a Comment