Monday, December 7, 2009

Binocular Test Nikon Action Ex 8x40 Question About Meps Vision Test?

Question about meps vision test? - binocular test nikon action ex 8x40

Thus, in October last year I went to deputies in San Jose, California. I left everything, but my vision. I dqed and she said that she remain an extra day to see the eye doctor, but not cuz I was when I my choice, we do not do infantry to rescue me. My Recruiter told me a few days later because I was not as sharp as ever took my eye exam and had to return after surgery, and I just put on my glasses, then delete them when I need to look at things and read the text, to see things like a pair of binoculars. It was almost a year do u think
I know, hide it, and my practice or what is an honest opinion please
Help. I found that I rarely have an eye
Disease called keratoconus, but this type of surgery, I'm in Beverly Hills for a famous ophthalmologist named Dr. Boxer Wachler fixed, permanent and fixed my vision and fair to let
Diseases
By grtting worse. Please help thank u very much.

1 comment:

PFC Joe said...

You should talk to your recruiter about it. Nothing could be connections to be honest, that is until the end of a problem later for you if it arises.

Post a Comment